four years!


We celebrated our 4 year anniversary on July 10th.
We've made it a tradition to watch a concert or movie in the park on our anniversary each year. 
Last year we watched a movie, so this year we went to a local concert.
The band that played was a prohibition-era swing dance group - it was so much fun!
We packed a picnic and bought some banana-nutella crepes from a local food cart.
I love our little family traditions and I love this man I get to call husband for the rest of my life!
Here's to many more years and many more traditions in the making.
I love you!

PS: Year four of our marriage was extra special because little Charlie joined our world. 
We felt it was only fitting to have our sidekick join us in celebrating and we wouldn't have had it any other way!


The two loves of my life.




I absolutely love marriage and the many blessings it comes with!

Labels: , , ,