Happy Independence Day America!



Charlie waving "bye bye!"


He learned how to drink from a straw and that's all he wants to do now!



Charlie had never heard or seen fireworks before! He was fascinated by them for about five minutes before falling asleep for the rest of the show.

The fireworks were so beautiful, they lit up the night sky!


My two main guys. My crew and I just love them!


What a fun and memorable day!
This was Charlie's first 4th of July! I was afraid he might be scared of the noise from the fireworks but he didn't seem to be phased by it at all! 
He pretty much slept through the entire show.

There was a splash pad, live music, bouncy houses, lots of food vendors including a delicious elephant ear stand and kettle corn (my favorite!).

We left the park late and Charlie was sleeping in his car seat already so we had a late night run at 11:30pm and ate some fast food burgers.
I have not had fast food in so long (I try to avoid it), but I have to admit, it was delicious and a perfect ending to our day!
(Bonus: Charlie slept in until almost 9:00am today so we even got to sleep in a little this morning!)

I am thankful to live in America where the opportunities are great and the freedom is real.
God bless America!

Happy Independence Day!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,